Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Monday, November 30, 2015

Beautiful Boy!


Sappy Momma alert warning!! If you aren't up for it, then stop reading now! ;) I am entitled to being a sappy Momma though right?! My baby boy turned 18 last week and he is a SENIOR! My heart is so utterly full of love for him!

So, when Jacob was very small I watched a movie (can not remember the name of the movie!) that features a song that brought tears streaming down my face the first time I heard it in the movie. The title of the song is "Beautiful Boy". Of course I listen to the song with my beautiful boy in mind! (Isaac was not yet on the scene when I watched this movie..;) As the years have ticked by there have been different times when I will look at my son and this song will come rushing back to me. I think of it at times of achievment, at times of vulnerability, at times of joy, at times of sadness, a certain look, a certain glance, when he is sleeping and totally unaware that I am there, at times of disappointment.It happened again tonight as I sat at the computer clicking through his Senior pictures....once again the tears and the song. He IS and will always remain my Beautiful Boy!

You can listen to the song here:



Love,
Wendy

No comments: