These were the first words I heard this morning. They were spoken by my precious little man, Isaac. Isaac had come and gotten in bed with us in the middle of the night last night, as he often does these days.........this kind of happens in spurts. Right now we are on a "doing this spurt". ;) So, at 5:46 this morning, through the darkness I'm woken by this soft desperate voice, "Mama, Can you please forgive me?" I raised my head off my pillow just a tad and then he said, "I peed your bed".........Bless his little heart! Apparently he had been dreaming that he was on the potty and Millie(our dog) turned into a monkey. LOL! Aren't dreams weird!
Isaac would be devastated if he knew I posted this for the world to see. I must preserve this memory for future generations though. I just can't trust my memory to be reliable for that long without writing it down! I can envision myself with grandbabies on knee (Isaac's children included) reading them this blog.......and this particular story. They will all get a little chuckle about Daddy (or Uncle Isaac) peeing the bed when he was 4! Even Isaac himself will laugh at that point! And then we will all laugh some more when I read this last paragraph together........the fact that I KNEW we would be reading together and laugh! It will all happen in just a twinkling of an eye.
I love you sweet boy! Absolutely nothing to forgive........accidents happen! Sooooo sweet of you to ask though! Such a soft and tender heart!
3 comments:
Just tagged you for a Nice Matters Award! Love You! Check out my blog!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWE!!!
That is just too sweet! Love it! Who could get mad at that? aaawe!
Love the Motivations for Moms!! Adding to mine! :-)
Oh, that is too sweet, Wendy! Bless his heart!
Post a Comment