We had a great time at our county fair on Friday. Heidi had three of her friends over for the evening. They went to the fair with us and then came back home for a sleep over.......or should I say a non-sleep over. lol! They all seemed to have a really good time together. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the girls......sigh! I did however get a bunch of pictures of the youngest three at the fair. :) Enjoy!
Gracie petting a pig, if that's what you want to call it.......one fingering the pig's back...Ha!



Baby piglets eating....SOOO cute!!!


Attempting to get a glimpse of the tractors in the tractor pulls

Jacob moved on from the kiddie rides to the big kid rides this year. He even had to ride the biggest ride at the fair....."The Ring of Fire". Dad had to ride with him because there were no single riders allowed. This is a photo I took of Jacob as soon as he got off the ride. He insists that he enjoyed it and wants to ride it again next year. lol!

Gracie was really looking forward to the cotton candy and was not disappointed. ;)

We drove by the fairgrounds today and the kids are already counting down the days until next year's fair. :)
Boy, I just love watching them enjoy all the pleasures of life!
Wendy
1 comment:
Fun, Fun --- I just love the fair! Jake didn't look too excited about that ring of fire. How did Tom do on it? Ha. I don't handle rides like that as well as I used to. Gracie looks like she had a blast. Isaac enjoyed that horse ride! :)
Post a Comment