Wendy's Secret Family Salsa
*Head to your local Wal-mart and go to the canning section
*Pick up a little white envelope that says "salsa" across the top of the package
*Follow the directions on the back of the package ;)
*Shhhhhhh!! Mum's the word, k?! lol!
Kimberly and Holly, it's only because I like you so well that I am willing to share our mystery ingredients of our family salsa. ;) It really is very good!! :) :) I wish you lived closer because I would provide you with the main ingredient.....tomatoes!! We have an overabundance of those! All the mators we used yesterday didn't make a dent in our crop. Tomato soup anyone??...juice, sauce....lol! I love to eat just a fresh sliced mator, but as my Mama would say, "goodness gracious merciful heavens child" that's a lot of mators! lol!
2 comments:
lol! Will do!
That was hysterical Wendy! I wish we did live closer...mators are not cheap here! Oh! And mums the word....I won't tell a soul about your secret ingredient!
Post a Comment