
It has been an extremely sad time the past few days at our house. :( We had to say good-bye to our sweet Millie dog. :*( She was hit by a car on Monday evening. She has always been so good to stay away from the road!! It sounds like she was following the neighbor dog. It's still so hard for me to believe that she is gone. We all are missing her TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!! She was SUCH a part of our family! It's been very difficult for Heidi. She loved her so!! :( Heidi said tonight that she thinks she has cried so much that she has no tears left........she's probably right.....sigh!! :*( I know this will get easier with time, but oh is she ever greatly missed!! It's so difficult to watch you children hurt. It's difficult to be strong for them when you are heartbroken youself! We love you Millie girl!!!! You were such a sweet, good and faithful friend! ...... :(
5 comments:
Wendy,
I'm so sorry that you lost Millie. :( Please tell your children that Miss Holly is praying that God will heal their broken hearts. We lost our yellow lab, Molly just months before Anna came home to our family forever. Molly had a brain tumor. We loved her so much.:( Hugs to you all...
Oh Wendy,
I am sitting here in tears knowing that your family is missing your sweet Millie so much. I am praying that the hurting passes quickly but that the memories you have with your Millie last a lifetime. Sending hugs from our family to yours.....
Kristen
Oh I'm so sorry about sweet Millie. Poor Heidi, I can just imagine how heartbroken she is.
SOOOO sorry for the loss of your Millie! It can be so heartbreaking to lose a beloved pet. :( What cute photos....
Well Wendy ... we have talked several times this week so you know how sorry I am about Millie. I've cried several times this week thinking about her. She was so sweet and simply a part of your family. Won't be the same next time I am there :(
Glad that God is healing your hearts.
Love you!
Terrie
Post a Comment