Tomorrow morning bright and early Isaac will be having his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears. Of course I am a bit anxious about it, but he really needs to have this done. He has had a bought of weird sickness last week which involved a bizarre body rash. We have that all under control now,. We were wondering for a while if we would have to postpone the surgery. He is in bed now and is in there coughing his head off, which is something that just started tonight........ugh!! We'll see.
Just a bit ago Tom was on the puter and the monitor just quit working........totally black. We have our tv hooked up so that we can turn it to view what is on the puter. We look at vidoes and pictures this way. So, I am doing this through my tv screen and it is very difficult to see. I will have to walk up to the tv to proof read it. LOL!! I did want to get this on the blog so that folks can be praying for my little man tomorrow and for me too. ;) If this is all gibberish you will understand why. Even when I walk up close to the tv I can't tell for sure what it says! Ha!! Hopefully I am not using any foul language......Ha!
Love,
Wendy
3 comments:
Praying for our little man Wendy.
Wendy,
I did not see this post until after Isaac's surgery, but pray that everything went well and that his recovery will go very well. Please let us know how he is doing.
Kristen
How did it go? I hope all went well and that Isaac is resting or at least enjoying some popsicles! ;)
Post a Comment