Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Thursday, April 10, 2008

How comforting....lol!

Tonight while I was preparing supper Isaac and Gracie were standing together on the step stool watching me as I cut up veggies.

Mom: You two better be careful and quit ramming around or someone is going to get hurt!

Gracie: If I fell, I would fall on you and you would catch me

Mom: Well, if I fall with this big knife in my hand I would probably stab myself with the knife and start bleeding.

Isaac: That's ok, I'd still eat the taco dip :-O

Mom: Well, what if I got hurt?

Gracie: That's ok Mama, Daddy could finish making supper :-O

Gee Thanks! Little Stinkers! ;)

Some more Isaac funnies from today:
I took all the kids with me grocery shopping today. When I was at the check out line I let Jacob, Gracie and Isaac go over to the kiddie area, which was right across from where I was checking out. They have games, vending machines and stuff like that there. Isaac came back over to me several times as I was checking out asking me for a quarter. Every time I told him that I was not giving them quarters today. They was just allowed to look. When I was almost done checking out Isaac came back over one last time and said, "Mama, you have one last chance to give me a quarter!" LOL!!!!!

Then, once we were in the parking lot on the way to the car Isaac asked, "Is it too late for a nap?" I told him that it was definitely too late for a nap today! His response, "YES, THIS IS THE LIFE" Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

He is such a little character!

Love,
Wendy

1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

Hilarious! Your kids really know just what to say, don't they? :D