Yes! We did get out of our predicament with Isaac's bike. It was quite interesting how it happened too! I went and picked the kids up from the bus stop. Soon after Tom got home and I took Tom straight to the bike to put him to work. Much to my surprise when we reached the bike....no blanket in the wheel? Wow!! I was totally impressed with Jacob's abilities! I began telling Jacob how proud and impressed I was that he was able to get the blanket out because I had spent a good portion of the afternoon trying to get it out! Jacob looked at me confused?? He had no idea what I was talking about. Then Isaac piped up and said, "I got it out Mama!" WHAT????!! The blanket did not have any holes, just a few grease marks. I have no clue how he managed to get it out? He had been by my side while I struggled with it. So strange that he did not come tell me when he got it out either! But, all is well with the bike and it has hit the dirt outside now! :)
Wendy
1 comment:
I'm glad your snuggly blanket is safe!
Post a Comment