Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Proud Aunt
On Saturday Heidi and I were able to travel to the Indiana State gymnastics meet, where my two nephews, Garett and Josh, were participants. I'm very proud to inform you that they BOTH qualified for the regional meet, which will take place a week from Saturday. In addition to qualifying for the regional meet, Joshua became the 2008 state champion in his level and age group. They compete in 6 events and Joshua won 5 of the 6 events...coming in 2nd in the remaining event and won over all. GO JOSHUA.......GO GARETT!!!! It was so fun to be there watching them!! :) They both work very hard. I'm one proud auntie! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How neat! I keep thinking that perhaps Ellie would like gymnastics...someday... this girl NEVER stops jumping! She just loves to jump; I bet she'd love tumbling too!
Post a Comment