Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Monday, April 07, 2008
Can you guess?
My two oldest kiddos are using this word like all of the time! Especially like Jacob. It can drive a Mama like crazy!!! I won't like tell you what word it is, but like maybe you can figure it like out on your own. Later this week we are like taking Jacob to this like really cool like skateboarding park. He like can't wait!!!! It's like so great to be on Spring Break. Like the weather has been like great the past two days!!! Like the kids have been like outside constantly! Like I feel so bad that like Tom has to like be at work like all week. I so wish like he could be home with us! He is missing like all the fun. Like Isaac just came to me with like his jammers and shoes on. Like he just said "I'm gonna go outside and check if the flowers are growing and check on Thumper" Like isn't that so cute!!! Well, I have to like scoot for now. I'm afraid like the kids' bad habits could be like wearing off on me. Like.....YUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! Oh my goodness, hee hee that is like funny!
LIKE TOTALLY, I like know what you mean!!
Like Love, Holly M.:)
Oh, yea, Like Wendy?
Did you get the awesome blankey out of like the coolest bike around in like one piece,by the way?
Like bye fer now,
Holly M>
THAT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST BIKE INCIDENT I'VE LIKE EVER SEEN!!!
DID YOU LIKE FIX IT YET?
AND LIKE....IT'S TOTALLY OK IF YOU LIKE HAVE NEW HABITS!
LIKE TOTALLY FUNNY!
UGH!!!!! Who started that???
When we were in China, Elisabeth would use that with Elsie, our guide, and she would just look at her oddly. They are so specific there with their words! Funny!
Post a Comment