Miss Gracie absolutely LOVES to draw!!! I know my opinion is probably just a wee bit biased, but I think she does quite a good job for a five year old! Here is one she did today titled "The Fairies" ;) It's hard to see the detail, but you "should" be able to click on the picture to make it larger....that doesn't always seem to work though?? Oh, and btw this picture was drawn with her brand new colored pencils, which she won in the coloring contest in school this week! :) Below is a picture from Sept. that I scanned in and never posted as I intended to..... a horse and a unicorn....again you should be able to click to enlarge for more detail. Gracie is gonna marry unicorns....translated to mean that she loves them sooooo much that she is gonna marry them! :) What do ya think Holly?....maybe an artist in the making. :) She already does a better job than her Momma! Momma brag done..........for now! ;) Love,
Wendy

6 comments:
Wendy,
She is VERY talented for her age! Those fairies look just like the ones all over Lottie's room! Pretty awesome for a five year old!
I'd say she is definitley more advanced than the majority of other 5 year olds/kindergarteners! Also, with 5 year olds you gotta look at how long they are willing to be absorbed by doing art; it looks like she could stay focused for quite some time. When I taught K art a couple years ago, most of the students would be saying "I'm done!" after about 10 or 15 (if I was lucky!)minutes. But there were always 1 or 2 little ones that you practically had to PRY the pencils and paintbrushes from their hands at the end of 40 minutes. I bet Gracie is one of those! :D
Wow, Wendy!!
I've a little art in me past on to me from my sweet Daddy and I'd say Gracie is quite good for 5 yrs. old!!
I just love the fairies! :)
Wow! Gracie does a great job! Camden is 4.5 and nowhere near drawing something on his own!
WOW! YOU'RE NOT JUST BIASED! THAT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!
Prayed again for Cathleen when I read update! :) praising HIM for her progress!!!!!!!!!!
lol - darth Jacob - hey Heidi next time you make a batch of cookies for Isaac, send me some! lol
She draws horses better than I do!
I want a picture!!!!!!!!:)
-Kylie :>)
Post a Comment