
I've mentioned before that Isaac surprisingly has not shown any interest in going to school. I really thought that with Gracie in school Isaac would be very anxious to go himself, but that just hasn't been the case until now! Reason being.....he got a new Superman backpack and lunch box from Gramps and Neena for Christmas. He now wants to go to school so that he can take his Superman backpack to school and be a "cold luncher" with his Superman lunch box!! :) The kids carry their lunch three days a week and have hot lunch two days a week. So, everyday Gracie asks, "Am I a hot luncher today or a cold luncher?" So, because Isaac has been so anxious to go to school and be a "cold luncher" I told him that he didn't have to go to school to be a cold luncher. I packed his lunch the night before along with the other lunches and put it in the fridge alongside the others and boy was he excited!! That took care of the issue. No reason to go to school now that he can be a cold luncher here at home! :)

3 comments:
Now THAT is precious! I see a lovely little note from mom on the napkin too! :D
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaac looks proud and handsome as ever!!
Ever read "The Kissing Hand?"
I sometimes trace my hand on a napkin and tape a hershey's kiss to it. if you read the book to your kids, it would make sense..
LOVE notes from mom! :-) GREAT job!
Ahhhh...I have sooo missed my Isaac stories! Isaac, you are one smart cookie...no need to go to school to pack your lunch!
Post a Comment