Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year's Day/ Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Dick

Slowly, but surely, working my way to getting all caught up. ;) We arrived home from Ky. last Sunday evening. Tom and I had both been fighting a cold for quite some time, but during the last few days of our trip Tom developed a fever and was feeling downright yucky. I drug him out of bed and forced him in to see the doc. on New Year's eve morning. The doc fixed him up with some antibiotics for a sinus infection. So, Heidi and I were left to ring in the New Year on our own. We have allowed Jacob to try to make it to midnight for the past few years. He was bound and determined to make it this year, but here is Jacob at around 10 pm on December 31....lol!! Try as he might the boy just can't do it. He plays hard and sleeps hard. Once eight o'clock rolls around it's time for z's!

We woke to a beautiful New Year's Day.....12 + inches of new snow.

The snow didn't stop us from heading to Grandma and Grandpa Dick's for more Christmas fun!

Happy 2008!!!

Love,

Wendy

1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope Tom is feeling better now! I am impressed that you and Heidi stayed up to ring in the New Year! He he he, I confess I didn't even try; I was in bed by 10pm just like Jacob! :D