Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Goodness! Good Grief! Come On!...

This is what Isaac said on the way home from school today. Isaac and I go and pick up Gracie from school each day because she does not go to school all day at this point. They are gradually lengthening her day until she is going all day. So, Gracie and Isaac are sitting in the way back of the van side by side. I literally do chauffeur them around when they are the only ones in the van because the middle seats are empty. ;) On the way home today Gracie starts hollering......"MAMA.....(with extreme emotion and extra whiney voice!) Isaac said he went into my room while I was at school and took my toys!!!!" To which Isaac responds "Goodness!.....Good Grief!......Come On!....I was only teasing to see if you would holler and you DID!!!" LOL!!!! What a character!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Isaac cracks me up!
I thought of him Sunday afternoon when I heard Drew playing in the next room with Garett. He said "Dizzle FerShizzle I need another car please!!"
Ha. What are they teaching him at school??? Cracked me up.
Gotta love 'em.
Terrie

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love my Isaac stories!

HollyMarie said...

He sounds like the typical younger brother! Poor Gracie! :D