Just a bit of background here. This week the kids are taking the MEAP test at school. The MEAP is the standardized test that the kids take every year in Michigan. They have spent a big portion of the year so far preparing for this test. Jacob is a typical 9 year old boy. Ya know, he has to be reminded to brush his teeth, take a shower, wash his hands and change his underwear. On Monday morning I found Jacob in the bathroom watering down his hair and combing it. I had not asked him to do this! :-O I was one impressed Mama and I proceeded to tell him so. "Jacob, I am so proud of you for remembering to comb your hair without me having to remind you!" Jacob said, "Well, I have to look good for the MEAP today" Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Monday was the first day of testing. Do ya think the kid is under a bit of pressure to do well?!
Wendy
1 comment:
Ahhhh....so sweet that the testing is so important to him.
Post a Comment