When Isaac gets all dressed up for church on Sunday mornings I always tell him that he looks "spiffy". Yesterday he and I went to town and did the grocery shopping. While shopping he spotted a pair of Superman sleeping pants. Yes, they sell sleeping pants without tops for boys all the time now. Tom was surprised by that. Anyway, since the Fall weather has finally arrived we dug into the warmer jammers.....and Isaac's jammer bottoms are about 3 inches too short. The boy sure has grown since last wearing them! I told him we will have to get some new ones. So, when he spotted these Superman sleeping pants yesterday I just had to buy them for him. He was thrilled with the purchase. He carried them through the entire grocery shopping spree. He proudly put them on last night at bedtime. :) This morning he said to me "Look Mama, Don't I look SNIFFY"....(instead of spiffy). lol! ;)
3 comments:
Yes, little Isaac looks extremely "sniffy"! LOL
Cute! They sure do look comfy! :) One of my favorite pleasures is a new pair of comfy pajamas!
Yes, Isaac does look spiffy in those pj's!!! What a smile, what a sweet boy! :)
Post a Comment