It seems that's how things work don't they?......you don't really appreciate things until you don't have them. I remember writing a post very similar to this one last year around this same time when our hot water heater, air conditioner and refrigerator all went out at the same time. Once again, it's a good reminder to appreciate all the many blessings and luxaries we have in this life! I am well aware that my rotatiller is a luxary!!......a very much appreciated luxary! ;) As I go through today I will use my sore muscles and blisters as reminders to appreciate the NUMEROUS blessings I so often take for granted!! We really do live lives of luxary with our running water, air conditioning, electricity.....just to name a few! Thank You Lord!! Thank you for blessing me with the strength to do the work that my rotatiller would normally do......and the time and quiet in my garden this morning to dwell on you and the way you bless my life in more ways than I could ever write on this page!!
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment