We had pot-luck at church this past Sunday. When were were cleaning up after I was washing dishes and Tom was getting some of the kids involved in the clean up. William came running back into the kitchen telling me that he needed his dish rag back because he had missed washing off a table. He said, "Tom is after me. I tried to run and hide, but I know he'll find me since he is in the Army" LOL!! Of course, he was soon corrected that Tom is not in the Army, but the Air Force! Then the comment was made that the reason that he would soon find William if he tried to hide from him has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that he's a military man, but everything to do with the fact that he has four to keep up with on a constant basis! I gave that a resounding Amen! ;) When it was time to leave we were heading out the side door of the church building, where we had parked. Gracie was a bit ahead of Tom and I and Tom was attempting to get her attention with no luck....he was afraid of her getting in the road, but she was off. Jacob was already outside and took it upon himself to take care of the situation. He hollered, "Gracie Zhai-Lynn get away from that road this minute!! Now, drop down and give me 20!" Ha Ha Ha!! Of course, all who were within ear shot of that comment immediately broke into laughter. And, of course Tom took some teasing on that one......."Now, I wonder where he heard that one!" ;) The truth is, Tom never says that and the kids are NOT made to do push ups for misbehavior! Now, Jacob does do push ups often because he LOVES to do them. He's pretty good at them too. He can do 20 in a row. Pretty good for an eight year old I think. Tom may not say "Drop down and give me 20", but he has been known to say "Straighten up and fly right". :)
Speaking of flying.....we have a new superman in the house. I personally think that he is way cuter than the original guy too. What do you think? ;) I bought these new pj's for Isaac last week. I probably don't have to tell you that he absolutely loves his new outfit! In fact, he has already decided that this is what he will wear for Halloween. Works for me!
Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locamotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird, It's a plane, It's SUPERMAN!!!
1 comment:
I love our little SUPERMAN!!!! He is soooooooooooooo cute and happy too.
smoooooooches to all.
Post a Comment