Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Sunday, June 05, 2011

I'm a new aunt!! :)

Mary Elizabeth Cornett was born May 30, 2011 at 1:32pm. She was 6lbs 13oz and 19.5 inches long:) Proud parents: Mike and Tammy Cornett. Proud big brothers: Wyatt, Cody and Austin. Proud Grandparents: Grandma and Grandpa Dick. Proud Great Grandma: Granny. Proud Aunt and Uncle: Uncle Tom and Aunt Wendy. Proud cousins: Heidi, Jacob, Gracie, Isaac, Randy, Ethan and Lauren. Proud second cousins: Henry and Jack. We are all so thrilled to welcome sweet Mary into our family!! And guess what? Tom has an older sister, who was killed in an automobile accident at the age of 21. Her name was Cathy Jo. Heidi Jo was named after Cathy. Miss Mary now shares a birthday with her Aunt Cathy. YES!!! She was born on Cathy's birthday. :) Isn't that special!!!! :) We think so. I KNOW Aunt Cathy would be very proud!! :)  And, we were all together as a family on Memorial Day to receive the phone call from England that Mary had been born. :) :) It was AWESOME!!!!....wasn't it Grandma!?! :) :) :)

Welcome Mary!! We love you to the moon and back!!

Mary and her little lamb. ;) I didn't say it, her Mama did....and I thought it was cute! :)




Love, Aunt Wendy ;)

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

So precious... something about new life so fresh from God... awwww...

Wendy said...

precious photos....tender...sweet....can't get enough!!

precious precious name story..melted my heart!

CONGRATS AGAIN!