My cousin Keith has helped me understand that today this turtle set out on an adventure of his own choosing. His choice for his mini vacation was in a box in the bedroom of the Cornett boys.Tomorrow the turtle will want to return to the woods to be with his family. He wanted a bit of an adventure. I'm not surprised because he is the most adventuous energetic turtle I have had the pleasure of meeting. :) Remember this is the turtle's wishes and has absolutely nothing to do with the mother of the Cornett boys being a softy or a push over! ;)
By the way, Jacob is not feeling well today. :( Don't know if you can see it in the above photo...I certainly CAN! He did make it through his baseball game tonight, but has been on the couch ever since. He's running a high fever. BOO!! Jacob says this is a box turtle.
Love, Wendy
1 comment:
Super cool turtle! I hope Jacob is feeling better; I think I can see it in his eyes...the crud is over here too. All of us!
Post a Comment