We are having such an AWESOME time!!! We are in the midst of God's beauty....absolutely breathtaking!! I'm soaking it all in! Had to include a photo of Tom reading one of his signs. He enjoys doing this so much, but the kids grow impatient with him. lol! He's been hanging on every word, since they are not encouraging him to "come on Dad". lol! ENJOY!!! Love, Wendy
3 comments:
Just beautiful!!! I love the picture of you chuckin' the snowball! :)
I MISS MONTANA!!
I think aside from the amazing photography shots of God's unimaginable creativity...
is my love for your making sure you both get photos of yourselves...and TOGETHER!
the one of sweet hubby gazing on His bounty of beauty....is really....
well...
you don't even need to say anything!
I like how you captured the cloud shadow over the mountain range,
IS THAT SNOW?! perhaps an ancient glacier that's melting?
WATERFALL!!
do you stop and sing? or rehearse psalms? that was me in MT and me here on certain hikes!
Love ya!
REALLY love your sharing all of this!!!
Hi to you and your family-
I've been enjoying your blog and especially the Utah pics. You have a wonderful way with words.
Hope you have a safe trip back to Michigan. This email was just returned...guess I've got an old email address so thought I would post here. Could you please reply-- stanpamday@hotmail.com --thanks.
God bless.
Pam
Post a Comment