I've always loved windmills! Something just calming and peaceful about them don't ya think. Now I have another thing I can add to my "things I love" list....wind turbines! We don't have many of these around my neck of the woods. I think there are some in northern Michigan, but not anywhere near me. I got to see MANY of them on our trip west. Just love seeing them and watching them and obviously taking pictures of them.....so much so that I had to make this its own post. lol! ;) Here are just a few of the MANY photos I have taken of wind turbines on this trip. I realize that you all may not share my enthusiasm of these wind machines, so I won't make you endure ALL of my photos! ;) It's just amazing to me too how wind can generate electricity....A-MAZING!
Love, Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment