Just got an email from my sis today telling me that she was concerned that she hasn't seen a blog post from me in so long! ;) It's busy round here! ......So here ya go Terrie! :) :)
Little man Isaac is just thriving in school and of course I'm so stinkin' proud of him!!!! The highlight of this week was his turn to bring the snack. His choice was "yogurt tubes". He insisted on carrying them himself....(above photo) I did adjust the bag after this photo was taken so that it was a bit easier to carry. Being snack person also includes being the calendar person and the line leader........BIG stuff I'm tellin' ya!! :)
So far I've had no trouble getting the boy out of bed at 5:30 am. He's up and at-em ready for another day of school! He starts all day on October 13........only two more weeks.........boo hoo!! We'll see how eager he is to get out of bed then! I'll do another check about mid January as well......lol!
The boy is just as smart as a whip! Does not miss a thing! The other day at lunch out of the blue he said, "I miss Uncle Joe, I hope he doesn't get drowned!!"
Me: What??
Isaac: Well, there's a hurricane in Texas right? I hope Uncle Joe doesn't get drowned!!
I was quite surprised that he put that all together correctly......because Uncle Joe does in fact live in Texas and I was shocked that he remembered that the hurricane was in Texas as well.
Some sweet things he does now that I just don't want to forget:
*He calls me "sweetie" because that is what I call him....LOL!!! "Can you hand me my book, sweetie" Hee Hee
*If I'm walking to the kitchen for example and he is wanting a piece of gum from the kitchen he will say, "Could you get me a piece of gum while your at it?" lol...
*He keeps Heidi's friends in stitches with his rapping....HaHaHa!!!
"I can ride my bike with no handlebars
no handlebars
no handlebars
I can ride my bike with no handlebars
Yeah, Yeah, look at me
I'm a famous rapper"...........Ha Ha Ha...it's a hoot with dance moves included!
*One day I was spraying some Lysol........won't go into the details of why ;) ........and Isaac said "that eliminates odors huh Mama?"
*I teach his Bible class on Wednesday nights and last Wednesday night we had a lesson on Ezra. I kept trying to get the kids to remember the name Ezra and they just couldn't get it!!! On Thursday morning I woke the kids, got them started and then went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Isaac came flying into the kitchen shouting "Good Morning Ezra" :) :)
I'm going to miss my little man SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very much in a few weeks when he has to stay at school all day!!!! :(
Tonight Jacob is not feeling well. Isaac was very concerned about him, so he brought him two of his favorite friends to "help him feel better"
I love you my sweet, compassionate, smart and funny boy!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
There we go!!! Now I feel better. Had my Zipadeedoda Fix :)
Love you,
Terrie
I, too, was beginning to be concerned with no updates to your blog for several days. Happy to hear that all is as usual. Your family is great, Wendy. Still hope to get over to visit all of you.
Bob
Hey Aunt Wendy haven't heard from you in while... :) Isaac is soooooooooooooo funny. Did you know I have a new blog? It's called www.kmbrox.blogspot.com. :)
Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Kylie :>)
One more thing to add here...
I'd probably bring my favorite "friends" too. :>)
-Kylie
p.s. thanks for checking out my blog! Funny pictures of Garett huh?
Oh I loved this post. I love it that he calls you sweetie. Must make you smile each time.
I was also wondering where all your posts are hiding! ;) Isaac sure sounds like a funny and sweet boy! Love the "sweetie" part. :D
Post a Comment