
Whose children are these? Tom was mowing the grass. I was outside taking pictures while Jacob was riding the Go-Cart. Gracie and Isaac were taking turns getting rides from Jacob on the Go-Cart. I headed in the back door of the house to get the video camera. I came out the front door with the video camera and began taping the front yard......trees are beeeeeeeeautiful!! I round the corner of the house heading for the back yard just in time to see the initial take off......OH MY!!! :-O At least Jacob thought to take the helmet off of Gracie and give it to Isaac....since he may be more in need of it (insert big Mommy eye roll here!!).
Btw, does this qualify as no rough and tumble for Isaac?? My boy is feeling MUCH better!! :) It will be an effort to hold him down for the next 5 days!
3 comments:
Ha! I was reading that thinking "I can't believe Wendy wasn't running around saying "No rough and tumble, no rough and tumble!!" LOL Looks like they were having way too much fun to stop it!
Love you. See ya tomorrow! YeeHaw!
Terrie
Oh my goodness!!!! It does look like fun though! :D
I would have been terrified!!!!
Post a Comment