Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Boy & Bubbles....growing up together.

We haven't had any bubble bath in the house for a while. Isaac has been asking for some for a few weeks. This week Isaac went grocery shopping with me and he reminded me that we need bubbles! :) Tonight Isaac was getting out of his bath and looked back into the tub and saw two bubbles exactly alike. He said, "Look Mama! They're the same age" lol!! My boy keeps me smiling!! :)
He is doing SOOO much better!! Hip Hip Hoooooooray! Yesterday morning he said, "Mama, my throat doesn't hurt any more when it is just in my mouth. It only hurts when I swallow food" :) :)
Love,
Wendy

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Maybe I need my tonsils out to stop eating so much! LOL

I love, love, love his stories!

Anonymous said...

I actually see two eyes in that picture! The double bubble is the nose! Ha.
Terrie