Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
My other favorite flower...Lilacs!
It has been such a BEAUTIFUL Spring! ALL of the flowering trees have been just loaded with beautiful blossoms this year. Right now we are enjoying the Lilacs. Next to the dandelion ;)... lilacs have to be my favorite flower. Isaac and I picked two big bouquets this morning and the house smells heavenly! Feeling so very blessed with my Lord's beautiful creation literally right in my backyard!!
Oh, the lilacs are beautiful, too! Our bush is a dark purple. I agree with Holly upbove, I can smell the flowers thru the computer right along with her!
5 comments:
LOVE the family picture!
I can practically smell them from the computer screen!!!! OOoo I love lilacs too. Beautiful photos!
Awwww ... this is such a good picture of your family! Cooper is even in it!!! Heidi looks a little proud. LOVE those lilacs!
Terrie
Hi Wendy!!
Beautiful family picture!!!
Oh, the lilacs are beautiful, too!
Our bush is a dark purple. I agree with Holly upbove, I can smell the flowers thru the computer right along with her!
Wendy,
That has to be the most beautiful family picture I have ever laid my eyes on! Took my breath away.
Post a Comment