We haven't seen the movie "Horton Hears a Who" yet, but we want to. :) Let me tell ya though, Mr. Isaac has been hearing a whole bunch more than a "who"! He's been hearing all kind of new sounds.....sounds he just wasn't hearing before his surgery! It's amazing and AWESOME! :) Tonight when I was tucking him into bed he said, "I can hear now, but I can't sleep because it's too loud around here!!!" :-O He came out a bit later and said, "Can you come turn off the ceiling fan because it is REALLY loud! A bit later he was back in the living room complaining that he could not sleep because he could hear all the cars on the road. Wow! It's just amazing to me what he was not hearing before. I'm SOOOO very happy for my little man! :) :) :)
Since I'm talking about Isaac I'll have to share this photo from today. We made one of his favorite lunches today. He insisted that I let him do the stirring because he is the "macaroni chef" LOL!! That cracked me up! ;)
Love,
Wendy
2 comments:
That is just crazy what he wasn't hearing before! I guess it will take some getting used to...!
What a sweet, sweet face....I just love him!
That is so wonderful about his hearing Wendy!
Post a Comment