Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Friday, May 25, 2007

From the mouths of babes....again! ;)

One thing you can count on is for your young children to tell you the truth! Last night I came in from a trip to the mailbox and Isaac promptly said to me, "Mom, you have a big bottom"....lol! Thanks son! I knew that Isaac was standing at the window waiting for me to return from the mailbox. What I did not know was that as the boy stood watching my backside traverse to the mailbox he was making a new mental note to himself.......a revelation.....Mom, has a big bottom and as soon as she gets back I'm gonna tell her so! What he did not realize is that this is not new information for Mom! LOL!

I made my way to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. I heard Tom call Isaac. I knew that Isaac was getting his first lesson, at the age of 4, on things that you should NOT say to the special ladies in your life. ;) Yep, it was just a couple of minutes later and Isaac was standing in the kitchen saying, "Mama, I'm sorry I said you have a big bottom" LOL!! It was not a very heartfelt apology. It was one of those.......I'm just doing this because I HAVE to apologies!

So, this morning I am bending over hooking up Isaac's "V-Smile" game. And, Isaac says, "Mama, you have a very CUTE bottom"....HA HA HA!!! I turned around with a grin on my face and Isaac said, "Is that a nice word Mama?" Little stinker! His Daddy's teaching him well! ;)

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Out of the mouths of babes! He is just precious! Hugs-Kimberley