Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spring Program

Heidi and Jacob had their Spring program at school tonight. They did an awesome job! Each group sang and recited scriptures. As I sat watching tonight I realized once again how quickly time is passing. They are both just really growing up on me! Heidi will be graduating from high school in 5 years......YIKES!! She is now taller than her Mama and Jacob is closing in fast! I took this photo after the program tonight. I keep telling them that I'm gonna put books on their heads to slow them down, but they aren't listening! ;)

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

What beautiful children you have Wendy. And they DO grow up too fast! Our oldest at 23 just moved out and I'm still heartbroken about it and it's been a month! Hugs-Kim

Melissa said...

They both look so grown up!