Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Disney World or Bust :)


Tom and I ran the idea by the kids last night. We are in agreement that we would love to go to Disney World! I wish I would have had the video camera going to capture Gracie's reaction to the idea. To say that the girl would like to go to Disney World would be the understatement of the year! LOL!!!! Our goal is Spring break of next year. Sounds like a plan! Now it's time to save our pennies to make it happen. It's gonna be a LONG year!! When I was putting the label on this jar Isaac asked me if we were going to go after supper tonight....OH MY!! lol!! I've never been to Disney World either.....it's exciting! First on the agenda to fill up this jar is a garage sale.

7 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE Disney World! Take me! Take me!

Terrie said...

What a great idea!!!!! :)

Mike and Kristen said...

How FUN!! It will definitely be a magical vacation for all of you!!! Can you save some room in your suitcase for me???? :O)

HollyMarie said...

Now that sounds like fun!!!!! Poor Isaac; it's going to be a LONG year! lol!

Melissa said...

What a great idea to help them stay motivated to save money for the trip!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to watch your progress grow!! Plus the whole family is involved in getting to Disney World! Your kiddo's will appreciate it even more.:)

Have fun!

Wendy said...

Clapping! Cheering! Yaaaay!

How exciting! I think it's a great educational moral tool to let them all see you saving for it too!

I wish I could've beeen a fly on the wall! :-)

Hooray!