Want to get these down before they are forever lost somewhere in oblivion.....in other words, I don't want to forget! :)
Last week we only had 2 1/2 days of school, plus Gracie was home sick for two of those days. So, Gracie and Isaac had lots of play time. One day the two of them were in Gracie's room playing. Isaac came out and announced "I'm not playing with Gracie for the rest of my life!" This was quite surprising since they get along so well most of the time! Of course I asked him WHY he would not be playing with Gracie for the rest of his life. His response, "You wouldn't get it Mom, you don't understand how my brain works" LOL! He then went back into the bedroom to play with Gracie! :)
Sunday night during church service Isaac laid his head down in Gracie's lap. He had a busy fun filled couple of days with birthday/Easter celebrations.....and no naps either day! He still takes a nap most afternoons. So, he laid his head on Gracie's lap and she was playing with his hair. Before you know it, he was fast asleep.......which really was not a good thing for him to be doing during church because ....well......remember the tonsil and adenoid problems that I mentioned??....one of the symptoms when these things get too enlarged is SNORING! The snoring commenced and Isaac and I had to make ourselves scarce and be quick about it. When I picked him up to get him outta there he had a pony tail on top of his head with a big pink pony tail holder. LOL!!! Gracie got sooooooooooo tickled!! I almost had to take her out as well to regain her composure! LOL!!
One more ;) If you have never watched "Pete's Dragon" you may not enjoy this one that much. Issac got a birthday card from Gramps and Neena yesterday. He opened it up and five -one dollar bills fell onto the floor. Isaac's eyes got as big as saucers and he exclaimed "Money, Money, Money By the Pound..........It's Money, Money, Money by the pound!!!" LOL!!
1 comment:
LOLOLOLOL
THOSE
ARE
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!
Post a Comment