Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Saturday, March 22, 2008
"Zero Days Mama"....
.....these were the words Isaac said to me tonight as I tucked him into bed. He has been counting down the days until his birthday for soooo many days now and we are finally to ZERO!! :) Tomorrow is the big day.....yep Easter Day! :) We really started the celebrating today with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. His last day at the age of 4 was definitely a fun filled one! First ChuckECheese:
Then decorating Easter Eggs: Then fun in the snow....YES, we got 8 inches of snow yesterday and last night. (I'm not including the fact that I got stuck this morning in the van to the list of fun things that happened today!....Heidi and I headed out first thing this morning to make a trip to town. We picked up one of her friends on the way. Her friend lives down a side road that was not yet plowed....that's all I'm gonna say about that!...except that I have never gotten stuck in the snow before in my life and this is the second time this year!) One last thing that I want to mention before I am off to E.B. duties! ;) Jacob has never talked to Tom nor I about Santa or the Easter Bunny as far as he not believing in them anymore, although we are quite certain that he doesn't! He is just so sweet and cute about it though! Tonight he helped Gracie and Isaac get the snack ready for E.B. I wasn't paying too much attention to what they were leaving. When I tucked him in he was telling Isaac that the Easter Bunny has a helper. He told him that there was a Mr. Easter Bunny and a Mrs. Easter Bunny. :) He told me that he thought the Easter Bunny would really enjoy his snack! When I saw the snack I got so tickled!! He left ranch dip for the carrots.....he knows both Tom and I like ranch dip with our carrots...and he left two drinks for E.B. A diet Mt. Dew, which is Tom's drink of choice and a peach sparkling water, which is my drink of choice. LOL!!! That's my boy! :) I love being a Mom to these kids! I'm one lucky Mama!! :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Isaac! I hope your family's Easter was very special and I hope the E.B. and Mrs. enjoyed their snack! Cute!
Post a Comment