Poor Isaac! Last week when the weather was so nice we spent some time in the yard playing baseball. The only bat we had was Jacob's bat and it took a huge effort for Isaac to swing that bat around. So, yesterday when we were in town we bought Isaac a little bat his size. By the time we headed home after our shopping it was way past naptime and Isaac fell asleep on the way home. He woke up when we got home and it took some convincing to get him to go back down for his nap. He wanted to get out in the yard and play baseball lickety split! I told him we would play when he woke up from his nap. So, he finally settled down for his nap and I got busy putting the groceries away. When I went back to check on him a bit later I found him laying in the hallway like this. :) Sweet Boy! We managed to toss the ball around a bit when he woke up......with frozen fingers and chattering teeth!! It's COLD!! So, I'm afraid over the past few days Isaac has just been doing lots of baseball dreaming. Along with all of us, he is dreaming of sunshine, warm....and baseball! It won't be long, sweet boy and it will be warm enough to stay outside all day long........and you will have plenty of time to learn to swing that bat!
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment