Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2007...The Year of the White Easter

We had a very happy and white Easter! Here are a few pictures of our day. Isaac was so very sweet and excited with all the extra things happening. He bounded into our bedroom jumping up and down excitedly telling us that the Easter Bunny had been here. ;) That cold, white stuff didn't stop him!


Gracie is so tidy and organized. She loves to keep things just right. I thought it was so cute that she was organizing her Easter candy!




Heidi's favorite color is teal. She was so extremely proud of this egg because it was the absolute perfect shade of teal. :)



This was the only outside picture we took on Easter this year. The rest of the crew is in the van......warm! ;)



Here is one last picture I took of the boys as we were headed out the door to school this morning. I thought this was pretty cute and of course they both thought it was absolutely hilarious! LOL!!

Love,
Wendy




No comments: