Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Boost to my self-esteem

I get out of the shower first thing this morning to a little knock on the bathroom door. I quickly wrap a towel around myself and open the door to a very sleepy eyed Isaac, who must go potty NOW! He takes a quick look at me and says, "You naked Mama?" .... to which I reply, "Well, I have a towel on" Then he says something about my legs and beautiful?? Wow, a reference to my legs and beautiful in the same sentence? My eyes light up with a bit of hope and I say, "You think Mama's legs are beautiful?" To which Isaac responds with his *I'm frustrated because you can't understand me voice* and says very loudly, "NO, YOUR LEGS ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL LEGS, THEY ARE WEIRD LEGS!!" :-O Hmph! ;)........From the mouths of babes...

No comments: