They're here!!! YAY! The robins have arrived in Michigan. :) When I spotted several of them in the yard yesterday morning, I burst out the front door with camera in hand. Gracie and Isaac were jumping up and down at the front window, but did not know what they were jumping about! Ha! They just knew that something very fun was happening! ;) In my excitment I scared all of the robins away. So, the only picture I got was of this one high in a tree. But, can you see him? Can you see that "robin red breast"? Also, notice the blue sky background? Yippee...spring is coming!! Yesterday we had a gorgeous day!!....singing birds, blue sky, sunshine, warmer temps, and a muddy driveway (lol!) Spring is most definitely in the air. I do love the snow and the change of seasons. What I love the most about it is that you get to look forward to and enjoy each new season.
Several years ago when Heidi was learning all about Michigan in school. She learned that our state bird is the "Robin Red Breast". For a long time whenever she would see a robin she would refer to it as a "robin red breast". It was cute! :)
So, it's time.......Bring on SPRING!!! Bring on the ROBIN RED BREAST!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment