Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Monday, January 08, 2007

Double the Fun! :)

When a boy just can't decide.........you wear both!.....underwear that is! ;) Today was the day that Heidi and Jacob headed back to school after the Christmas holiday break. Isaac does a great job of getting himself dressed now, which is extremely helpful on these busy school mornings. I obviously always lay his clothes out for him and head him in the right direction and he does great! :) This morning after we dropped Heidi and Jacob off at school, Gracie, Isaac and I headed to the grocery store. As usual, in the middle of our shopping we had to take a potty break. It was during the potty break in the stall at Wal-Mart that I discovered that Isaac had on TWO pairs of underwear......yes 2! Apparently this morning, he really wanted to wear his Superman unders that I had laid out for him, but he also really didn't want to part with his Bob the Builder underwear that he already had on. So, he opted to just put his Superman underwear on over the top of his Bob the Builder underwear. When I asked him why he did this, "I like bof of dem, Mama" So, for today Isaac is having double the fun with his unders and double the protection too. ;)

No comments: