The kids have been having a grand time dressing up for school this week. March is reading month and the school is taking the opportunity to have some fun. We've had PJ Day, Messed up Day, of course yesterday was green day, and...well, I'll let you guess what today is. I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go over with Isaac when Gracie claimed these chaps for today yesterday afternoon. Much to my surprise he didn't put up a fuss about it. Tom wore these as a boy...pretty cool. Isaac was pleased to wear the shirt that Daddy wore as a boy. To get the full affect of this photo you may have to click to enlarge. Notice that our cowboy is not too happy. WHY?? Because he had to stand by the cowgirl. And, there was no gettin' over it...sigh.. It was just one of those mornings. ;) Gitty Up. Have a Rip Roorin Day!
Love,
Wendy
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! They look GREAT. And I love Isaac's expression. OOOOOh boy, he doesn't look pleased... lol!
loooove Cooper!
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT COWPOKES!!!!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
LOL too!
Post a Comment