Just a bit of what the kids have been up to this week. Here is the house that Gracie made for Isaac's toad. She was a bit disappointed that I took the photo before the roof was complete.
LOL!
It hasn't been all that warm this week, but the kids did get in the pool one day. Isaac kept complaining that water was getting in his goggles.... I wonder why???? lol! They appear to be a little on the large size. hee hee!

Jacob and
Evany
Last night Gracie was eating a peach and her other front tooth just slipped out into the peach. That was much easier than the first one. Whew!

Jacob walked into the house with this after church today..... a baby robin red breast. Apparently he saved him from "the beast"...
ie Coopsie ;) I'm
tellin' ya... all of the Mama AND Daddy Robin red
breastS in the neighborhood were not happy about the situation AT ALL.........not even one wee little bit happy. OH MY!! Jacob returned the babe to a safe place in the yard away from "the beast" and watched him fly away on his own later. We are all once again at peace in the yard. :)

One last picture...especially for Daddy. Over the past several months we have not been able to find a pen when we've needed one. It's been a bit frustrating!! Now we know why. All of these pens came out of Jacob's desk on the last day of school. Hallelujah...no more pen famine!! :)

Happy Summer!
Love,
Wendy
4 comments:
First I"m all "aaawe, sweet! neat! beautiful!" regarding Gracie and the toad and the baby birdie
THEN the robins freakin in the front yard and the pen famine....
rotflmbo
Isaac and the goggle - lololol!!
SUPER great photos!! We do the lake, it's MUCH warmer than POOL water from a HOSE! EEK! lol
Love the pal pic!! Those guys are getting bigger! Just finished a cool book Jacob might enjoy.
Elizabeth George Speare
The Sign of the Beaver
(4-6th grade book read to self, I've been reading it out loud).
Joshua's journaling about it for 2nd grade prizes :-)
What great memories your babes are making, Wendy.
In 7th grade, my Mom and I raised two baby robins. Chopped up worms and all. In one end, and out the other. Great memories!
Why doesnt all those pens surprise me??
What a picture parade! Your posts always make me smile! I'm glad the Robin was okay.
Post a Comment