Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All about strawberries!

We all look forward to this time of year so much!! Today was our day to pick strawberries! I ususally take the camera when we go picking , but I forgot it this year. Bummer! I got a few pictures when we got home though.



I made strawberry jam tonight. My kitchen is decorated in strawberries and has been since we got married. When I was making jam this evening I thought this made a pretty cool photo!

Finished product. Now won't that be good on some hot biscuits in the morning?! Mmmmm

I sure do miss Tom. He enjoys strawberries so much!! :(

Love,

Wendy

3 comments:

Wendy said...

:-( I feel so sad and broken for you, sweet friend!! :-(

BUT A WHOLE WEEK TOGETHER SOOON!
Praying angels make your trip safe and swift! :)

HollyMarie said...

Wow, those strawberries look delicious!!! And the sight of the jam is making my mouth water!

hollym. said...

I never feel let me down with your yearly Strawberry pics, Wendy!! I always look forward to Gracie and Isaac with their bowls of yummy strawberries!! Just look at their shining faces!!:)