Hey, I prayed for him when I got into bed last night!! :-) I love knowing you were waiting so anxiously....in...pretty socksrotflmbo
nice socks ;)
ooooo..... likin' the socks! ;O)teri
LOVE this post! Ha Ha Ha. Cute stockins'Love you,Terrie
Hope you had a wonderful weekend together and a very blessed Mother's Day today!
OH FOR HEAVEN SAKES....POST SOMETHING ALREADY!I'M DYING LAUGHING EVERY TIME....cuz I'm here to bake strawberry freeze and listen to your collage of music!smooches!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey, I prayed for him when I got into bed last night!! :-) I love knowing you were waiting so anxiously....
in...
pretty socks
rotflmbo
nice socks ;)
ooooo..... likin' the socks! ;O)
teri
LOVE this post! Ha Ha Ha. Cute stockins'
Love you,
Terrie
Hope you had a wonderful weekend together and a very blessed Mother's Day today!
OH FOR HEAVEN SAKES....POST SOMETHING ALREADY!
I'M DYING LAUGHING EVERY TIME....cuz I'm here to bake strawberry freeze and listen to your collage of music!
smooches!
Post a Comment