Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ummmmmmm...

....how do I politely tell my husband that I don't think those automated voice answering guys understand phrases like

"idiot" or "ding dong"

Remember I've told you that I'm one of those people that often laughs at the wrong times. I just got done with a good ole belly laugh while listening to Tom's end of a phone conversation with well.......nobody. He kept adamantly telling "nobody" that he "wanted to talk to somebody", but the only response he got from nobody was an extremely sugary and polite "I'm sorry, I do not understand"

There are definitely some downsides to technology! Wouldn't it be nice to actually talk to SOMEBODY when you pick up the phone........like we used to be able to do in the good ole days!

At least today, for me, technology was good for a deep cleansing, tear producing laugh!!!!! A hearty laugh like that is good for the soul!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Feels GOOD!!! Although, I'm not quite certain that Tom would agree that the benefits received to my well being were worth his sacrifice of going 10 rounds with "nobody" ...............or maybe he would.....he's a pretty good ole boy. ;)

LOL!!!!

Love,
Wendy

3 comments:

Wendy said...

hearty laughs produce GOOD hormones for health! I'm glad Tom gave you that opportunity

LOLOL!

My favorite one was recently "please hold for a very important message......."

I actually waited 3 min before hanging up

DOH!

Me said...

I asked the customer service rep if I could critique their hopeless answering service, which I most certainly did!!! He commented, “It wasn’t the first time.” PURE Aggravation!!

HollyMarie said...

ROTFLMBO!!! i LOVE IT! How funny; I would have been tickled silly too had I been there... :D