Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!


24 years ago today I married the love of my life. I thought I loved him then.......I did love him then with all of my heart!!!!!........BUT it's amazing how my love has grown even stronger over the years with time and life experiences. Why do I love him so........ I could go on and on, but simply put I love him because he is a good man! Thank you sweetheart for being you! I love you! It's been an awesome 24 years and I look forward to the next 24 by your side.
These are the flowers that Tom gave me today in person! Yup...he's home for the week. :) :) He's doing training from home. YAY!! 24 red roses for each year we've been married (he's done this since our first anniversary :) ...2 yellow carnations for our boys and 2 pink carnations for our girls.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! I love you!
Love,
Wendy

3 comments:

Wendy said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAPPY 24TH ANNIVESARY, TOM AND WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrie said...

BeeeeeeeYOUtiful Flowers!!!!!!

HollyMarie said...

Beautiful flowers! Happy Anniversary!