Last night we celebrated Miss Gracie! She will be SEVEN on Wednesday. Grandma and Grandpa Dick and James joined us for the celebration. The dinner of choice for Gracie was crawfish etouffee. Yep, a dish we learned to love during out time in Louisiana. All of us enjoy it, except for Heidi. I wasn't so sure if Grandma, Gpa Dick and James would like it though......but, since it was what the birthday girl wanted I decided to go ahead and make it. It was a hit with everyone!!! YAY!! I did tune down the spiciness a bit though. ;)
Here's our sweetheart!

Grandma and the birthday girl reading her card. Gracie is an awesome reader!!! She impresses her Mama for sure! ;)

Proof that my children are NOT always easy to photograph as some of you seem to believe. ;)

Making a wish!

Some of the party festivities... :)

Had so much fun celebrating YOU sweet Gracie!!!!!! Can not imagine my life without you in it. You are JOY on legs!!! Love you sweetheart!
Wendy
3 comments:
the last photo has me laughing and crying!! Such a great daddy!!!!
GRACIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'LL BE 7 IN 2 DAYS!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A WOOONDERFUL LITTLE LADY!! You're growing SO big adn I pray you continue to grow in your faith!!!
rotflmbo - you took that kid pic for ME didn't you? LOVE IT! I have to email you something now! lol
came to see today's pics..just in case you added antyhing :-)
had to say LOVE the fun cake!!!
What'd ya wish, Gracie girl???
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!! 7 already??? :D
Post a Comment