Isn't he CUTE!! I found this little fella just walking across the front lawn today. I just happened to look down at just the right time in just the right place because he is sooooo tiny. We are pretty sure he is a painted turtle. We've done a bit of research and have agreed to try to raise him. Right now I am hoping that little baby hatchling turtles sleep under water!! Cause if they don't we are already in trouble.


I took this photo to give you an idea of his size! You can also see a Cooper hair on the top photo, which also gives you an idea of just how little he is. He is so stinkin' cute!

I've been referring to him as "little mr." tonight until I asked Jacob how little mr. was doing and he started telling me what Isaac was up to. LOL!! So, I guess I can refer to him as "little tiny mr." even though there is no way of knowing if he is a mister at all! lol! Wish us luck! Yes, those are worms in the bottom of the water. So far he hasn't eaten any that we know of. We will venture out to find some more things to try to wet his appetite tomorrow.
You can click on the video above to see little tiny mister in action.
Love,
Wendy
4 comments:
Aaaaawe! The kids and I had SO much fun watching the video! I love the "awe" in everyone's voice!
he IS tiny!
rotflmbo little Mr vs little tiny mr.
:-)
We've been wanting to get a red-eared slider....but the pet shop told us..nevermind! I'll let you research their issues - lololol
I didn't realize how tiny he was until the picture of him on your finger!! WOW. He is cute!
Hey Wendy!
Congrats on the latest family member! You can try tuna fish in water. A rock for tiny little mr. to get out of the water is good, too. Oh! Lab's love to eat turles.:) We know this by experience.:( Best of luck!
How did I miss all this action? Oooh I just love turtles! I hope he's doing alright. :)
Post a Comment