Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Funnies

Have to share a few funnies from the past few days.

Yesterday Isaac said, "I can't believe that girls are not dudes!!!!" :-O shocking!! lol

A conversation between Tom and Isaac on the phone

Isaac: Daddy what did you have for supper tonight?

Tom: A pb&j

Isaac: pb&j? You mean peanut butter and jelly

Tom: Yep

Isaac: Did you make that all by yourself?!!.......lolololol!!!



I know I've mentioned here before that we have what I call "power hour" here. We turn up the music and clean for an hour. The kids come to me when they complete the current task for what's next. We had a power hour this morning. During that time Isaac said,

"I'm really glad I'm not that blue thing!!!" ..(referring to the toilet brush.......LOL!!!)


Gracie does such a good job of following my exact instructions....no questions asked. During power hour this morning I told her to take the bucket outside and dump the water and put the bucket next to Cooper's food....

meaning here:

A bit later I was ready to mop the floor and went to get my bucket. No bucket??? Hmmmm?? Graaaaaaacie??

Come to find out she followed my instructions to a "t" and did exactly what I had told her to do (or so she thought)

She put the bucket here:

right next to Cooper's poop.........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness do they keep my world FUN! :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

GOOD JOB JACOB!

and as for Gracie, I may need to need medical intervention THAT IS SO "STINKIN" FUNNY! I NEARLY

WET

MYSELF!

Wendy said...

lol - I got the J/T conversation backwards

LOLOLOL

now I'm laughing at THEM and ME!