Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some after school FUN!

This was our first go at tie dying and boy was it FUN! Heidi accused me of having more fun than the kids and she's probably right! ;) You have to admit though it's pretty stinkin' cool! :) We didn't do anything fancy the first time round.......no multi-colored shirts or anything like that! lol!! We were all very happy with the results! Love, Wendy




6 comments:

My Blessings From Above said...

VERY COOL! We love tye dye shirts here and those came out fantastic. Now can you please give me the directions? I have this on my list of things to do with the boys. Pretty please! :)

Terrie said...

Coooooooollllllll!
Love,
Terrie

Anonymous said...

TELL ME HOW TO MAKE SOME!!!!!!!!!!
-KYLIE

HollyMarie said...

Very fun Wendy!!! That might be a good project for my girls next Spring! Next you'll try multicolors!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh those are fabulous!

P.S. I LOVE the Patridge Family tunes in the background! I used to have a poster of David Cassidy as a teenager ;)

Anonymous said...

Aunt Wendy how in the world did you get the music on your blog... I want to do the same but I have no idea how.
-Kylie