Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dare To Be Different!



6 comments:

My Blessings From Above said...

Love the green pumpkin! We almost bought one yesterday, but the two little guys over ruled us!

Brenna said...

Great pix! Love those precious smiles.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Heidi, you go girl!

Wendy said...

Heidi looks like she's REALLY laughing!! HOW FUN! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!

WAY TO GO HEIDI!

now for the pumpkins together...

not sure what's sweeter?! the size w/ the age kid...or the smiles on those precious pumpkins!

:-)

wink
whatever it is...sure brought joy to my heart just now!

Anonymous said...

Ah Man Heidi! You should've left that pumpkin for St. Patricks Day!
8>)
-KYLIE

HollyMarie said...

I would have been partial to the green one too! I tried to get Ellie to pick one that was green and orange speckled but she wasn't convinced.