.....the tooth fairy was able to pay Miss Gracie another visit. It's been a really looooong time since she lost a tooth. Hmmm? I'd say a year at least! She lost the two bottom middle teeth quite a bit ago and now another bottom one. Can you tell she was a bit happy about it?? ;) Well, that smile is after some huge tears that were shed when she bit into something and hurt her tooth. :( I grabbed it, yanked it and the tears soon melted into this huge grin. :)
Gracie's disappointment in waiting soooooo long to lose another tooth doesn't hold a candle to Mr. Isaac's disappointment that he still has not lost ANY teeth. I'm tellin' ya, it aint pretty! YIKES! It's lookin' like Gracie will likely lose more before he loses one. I pray we all survive his frustration. LOL!! ;)
Love,
Wendy
2 comments:
Oh that is wonderful!!! Tell Isaac that Justin had not truly lost a tooth yet. He has lost one but it was due to an injury and it had to be pulled. He is 7 and his cousin who is 5 has lost two!
Neither one of my big kids lost their first tooth until they were six! It'll happen Isaac!
Congratulations Gracie!
Post a Comment