Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She made it!

Heidi has spent the past two nights trying out for the high school volleyball team....3 hours each night. She bound in the door a few hours ago FULL of energy and so excited that "I made the team! I made the team!" :) Congratulations Heidi!! Praying that this is the beginning of an awesome year for Heidi! It's so hard for me to believe that my baby girl is starting high school in just a few short weeks!!

A little Isaac funny from tonight. We were all eating dinner and Heidi had to get up and get around for volleyball try-outs. The rest of us continued to eat. Heidi was soon very anxious because she could not find her knee pads and it was almost time to leave. Soon we were all up looking for the knee pads leaving Gracie and Isaac at the table alone. They were both extremely calm and continued eating, seeming to not have a care whatsoever that the rest of us had left the table. We were all buzzing around the house searching fervently for the missing knee pads. As I was making a pass by the table I overheard Isaac say to Gracie "Well, it looks like they are playing hide and seek. I don't know why our parents would play hide and seek without us" ...LOL!!! That boy just cracks me up......."our parents" Ha Ha Ha!!!

Love,
Wendy.......proud Mama to a member of the C..volleyball team! :)

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

You know after all this time of getting to know your family Wendy....I STILL think Isaac belongs with us! That boy is a hoot and I love him!

She is starting high school???? I must have not realized that...I will pray for you, that is so hard on Mom!

Matt Millard said...

Way to go Heidi!

BTW...I still can't get over how much you sweet Heidi reminds me of my sweet Hannah!